So since we’re not celebrating #Thanksgiving in my house, I used the day as an excuse to make #pie . I made first ever pie, caramel apple, and used the left over dough to make chemical no apple apple pie and prove my mom wrong. Yay me. #applepie
What happens when I finish my art assignment over a week early. #art #class #acrylic #doctor #who #doctorwho #tardis #blue #paint #painting
october is coming up
you know what that means
SO I AM NOW ALSO IN THE MERLIN FANDOM…
News reports/sentences that will break your heart (if you add to it you have to add a happy one too!)
- Benedict Cumberbatch has died.
- due to the death of Benedict, Sherlock and Doctor who writers Stephen Moffat and Mark Gattiss, have decided to take a break from writing anything and declared that they will cancel the bbc hit, Sherlock.
- Doctor who is cancelled.
- Supernatural is canceled.
- misha collins had this to say: "i cant believe it i mean, he was always so happy and joking and it seemed like he would never- i mean at least he didnt feel any pain right? i dont think i'll be able to act without Jensen though. sorry." then he returned to crying with co-star Jared Padalecki.
- Eoin Macken died this morning.
- the actor best known for his role as the tenth doctor's, wife allowed for his last words to be reported. they were, "Georgia Moffat I-"
- Carlos, dear listeners, is going to be married to some girl who he met a month ago. Not to judge, but that's pretty fast. does he really know her at all? i think not! let us morn the mistake of that perfect man, with his perfect hair.
- I'm sorry mr graham. Winston has to go.
- i'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry! i'm actually crying while writing these! lets go into a happy section!
- Benedict Cumberbatch celebrates the birth of his daughter today!
- due to the birth of Faith Cumberbatch, Sherlock writers Stephen Moffat and Mark Gattiss, have declared that John and Sherlock may find a certain object on their doorstep that will leave the fans "more than a little excited for more".
- Doctor Who celebrates it's 100th anniversary by inviting all of its fans to be involved in a two hour special.
- supernatural series 666 starts in two weeks with "a interesting twist for mark pellegrino" and also celebrates being the longest running TV show. Misha collins or, Castiel, had this to say, "i never thought I'D survive this long let alone the show!"
- Eoin Macken has confirmed the rumor of Arthur's return.
- David Tennant has been declared "best of all doctors" with Tom Baker 2 points behind.
- Carlos, my dear sweet listeners, has purposed to me! hear that listeners? A WEDDING
- Mr Graham? No, no it's not what we first thought. the opposite in fact! She's had puppies!
HOW MANY FOLLOWERS DO I NEED BEFORE YOU START ASKING ME QUESTIONS ABOUT MY LIFE GOD